Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Yes I'm...

Assalamualaikum.......... lame gak tak b'blogging ni.... bkn ape... asal nak buka je, error....asal dah bleh buka ni, meh Nisa type ape yg t'lintas kat fikiran Nisa ni....

EXAM

Today is my first final exam paper for this short sem... ODC... What is ODC?? Organizational Development & Change... the question is easy but only the question la... haha... we must answer 4 questios out of 7... and only have 2 hours to answer that questions... just imagine, in that 4 questions, there r another subquestions... OMG... we don't have enough time to answer all the questions... Sir!!!!

And this coming Friday is my last paper, Organizational Theory (OT)... I hope that I can do it better.. GAMBATAE NISA!!!


HOMESICK

Owh... I'm really miss my family, my bebear, my Brutal (T.T)
Abah dah janji nak amik hari sabtu ni... Abah, anakmu nak pulang..
Huhuhu... Nisa t'ingin nak mkn karipap... Mama, nnt Nisa blk, mama buat karipap k...


MY BRUTAL

Brutal??? What is Brutal... haha... Actually Brutal is my pet... my little cutes pet...haha.. the turtle (actually the tortoise)... I love turtle so much... I don't know why... I don't have any reasons when I love something... That's me... (^_^)



BABY

Jgn buat andaian lg... hahaha
Actually I'm really love babies n kids... For me, they are very cute... Bila tgk wajah2 baby ni, hati jd senang n tenang... Wah!!! bila la nak ade baby sendiri ni??? Mesti cute cam Nisa gak... angan2 je la... kawin pun tak lg (calon pun takde)... huhu... Study pun tak habis lg...haha... T'byg gak kalau ade anak ramai...Wah!!! hahaha... buat 1 team bola sepak ke... hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment